SustainabilityThe Möbile PPL Environment Pledge
The Mobile PPL Environment Pledge
- Each year, we will report our emissions data to show our progress and areas for improvement.
- We will dedicate time and resources to researching sustainable technologies and updating our procurement process to make sustainability one of our key purchase motivators.
- We will lead the sector in being open and transparent about the environmental challenges the industry faces, and encourage our suppliers, partners and peers to join us.
Our companies Genetics is the key driver of our vision to be a class leading business in zero emissions, governance and compliance.
We understand fully that we are part of a sector that has significant challenges when dealing with it’s carbon footprint. We are constantly aware of this and with this in mind offer our full commitment to continuously focus on reducing our own impact through ISO 14001 and supplemented by our offsetting program.
Mobile aspires to have a positive influence on both the environment, communities we serve and wider society. We will lead by example for our sector and help inspire others to follow.
For Mobile to meet this best-in-class example, we must adhere to exceptional standards in governance, the wellbeing of our staff and outstanding customer service and care.
The decisions we make as a business should always be with a collective positive goal that is transparent and ensures accountability lies with us.
So what does this all mean?
We do business in the right way to ensure a sustainable future in every sense.
To meet the obligations, we have achieved the following standards to help guide our journey –
ISO 9001 – Systems quality
ISO 14001 – Environmental Excellence
Certified Carbon Neutral – We have partnered with Carbon Neutral Britain to measure and offset our carbon footprint, to become Certified as a Carbon Neutral Business. www.carbonneutralbritain.org
To become Carbon Neutral, we are supporting the following Sustainable Development Goals –
- No to poverty
- Good Health and Well-Being
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Affordable and clean energy
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Life on land
- Decent work and economic growth
- Industry innovation and infrastructure
- Partnerships for the goals
Our journey is driving us to learn daily on how we can improve all areas of the business, our ultimate goal is to be a “best in class” employer and deliver by 2037 a Zero emissions fleet that allows us to maintain a competitive solution for all of our customers.